Professional Development Alternatives (PDA)
BEESS Portal Professional Development Alternatives (PDA)
The facilitated modules provide ongoing collaboration with colleagues and expert facilitators. The independent study modules allow self-paced learning.
All modules are:
- free to Florida educators,
- available online throughout the state,
- designed with high-quality content, and
- updated on a regular basis.
All modules provide:
- a variety of learning activities,
- classroom-related assessment tasks,
- technology support, as needed, and
- a consistent and user-friendly format and organization
For information head to:
(Serving: Miami-Dade and Monroe)
Note: For information on which courses count towards ESE credits, contact your district's certification and professional development office.
If you have questions, contact the Professional Development Coordinator:
Main Phone: (305) 274-3501
Fax: (305) 598-7752